We tell all of our customers that if they can, they should pay with bitcoin. This is true for a number of reasons:
1. Compared to bank transactions, Bitcoin transactions happen VERY QUICKLY.
2. Payments made with Bitcoin are private.
3. You can always pay with Bitcoin, day or night.
4. Bitcoin fees are less than bank fees if you use it right.
5. Because both of us pay less in fees overall, we can sell our products at better prices.
6. Unlike banks, Bitcoin can be used on the weekends as well.
Step 1: Make a wallet for your bitcoins.
You need a bitcoin wallet to be able to pay for things with bitcoin.
There are many different wallets you could make.
Coinbase, Binance, and Blockchain are a few examples of this.
All of these are reliable places where you can buy Bitcoin and keep it safe.
Step 2 is to buy Bitcoin.
Before you can send Bitcoin, you have to buy Bitcoin.
On the same site where you made your wallet, you can also buy Bitcoin.
There are different fees for this on each site, so you should always check the fees before you buy it.
Step 3: Send Bitcoin
When you have Bitcoins in your wallet, you can buy things on the Internet.
You can choose the products you want to buy from our website and pay for them with Bitcoin on the checkout page.
After you place your order, you’ll see our bitcoin wallet address, which you can copy and use to pay.
You can watch these videos to learn how to buy and send Bitcoin: